My Therapy Cards™ are ideal for everyday people, clients, and THERAPISTS! Created with Black women in mind, the card deck is great whether you are in therapy or want to do your own self-discovery! Whether it's your virtual meet up, Sunday Brunch, or girlfriends circle, My Therapy Cards™ would help to create great bonds and resilience! My Therapy Cards™ are also GREAT for therapists to use with their clients! Clients and therapists can use the deck to spark conversation and between session work! What's not to love?!
There are 6 purchasing options to choose from:
- Single Deck - purchase an individual deck for yourself or someone you love. Please select this option if you would like to gift a deck to someone you love!
- Double Deck - purchase two decks, which will both be delivered to you!
- 5-Pack - purchase 5 decks, which will all be delivered to you!
- 10-Pack - purchase 10 decks, which will all be delivered to you!
- Donate a Deck - anonymously donate a deck to a woman of color, who will be selected by our company!
- Buy a Deck, Donate a Deck - purchase an individual deck for yourself and anonymously donate a deck to a woman of color, who will be selected by our company!
**The card deck is ideal for age 19+. This deck is also great for those who identify as male.**
I came across this wonderful tool while browsing Facebook. I knew I wanted to work on myself and I was open to receiving any help I could to grow. These cards exceeded my expectations. Not only are the cards amazing ( able to dig deep and thought provoking ) but, you have access to a group with peers wanting the same as yourself. Especially during this climate of so much uncertainty, you have tools to help you navigate through feelings you may be experiencing. Definitely a positive game changer.
I pre-ordered two decks of these Therapy Cards when I learned of them from LinkedIn. I gave one to my friend who is a Black LMFT, and the other to my friend that recently began therapy with a Black Therapist, but was very hesitant and unsure of counseling. They have shared some of the card prompts with me, and they really challenged me to think, process, and go deep. I will be ordering a set for myself because this can be used as a tool to work on yourself, bring up challenges in therapy, use with family and friends, etc. Representation is important, and normalizing therapy in the Black community is vital.
My Therapy Cards are amazing! They are easy to understand; compact enough to have on the go; and insightful. Each card provides a different way for me to gain personal insight, so sifting through the deck never gets boring. Above all, many of the tasks are helping me to identify patterns in my behaviors/habits, while giving me the courage to be my true, unfiltered self. I take my deck with me EVERYWHERE! I highly recommend.